Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I Went to the Library Today

I goed to my drill team. We went to the library (hey, went is the right word...I didn't say goed! Yea!) It was fun going to the library and I got a stamp on my hand and it's going to stay on forever. You wash it off with water, but it could stay on forever if you wanted it to.

I rented a movie and two books and I'm big enough now and I got my own library card. They gave it back, I thought they wouldn't but they did. I was like, "Oh, I'll never come here again."

We played games and I learned to read. We read Fox; F-O-X, fox. M for, what is it called again...I can't remember. Mouse? What is that one that's like that but doesn't have a line?

And, guess what. We played "Go Fish" and "old Maid". You have to get Old Maid but you can't because I switched them around and Mommy got all the ones that were old maid. And then Mommy was the loser and I was the winner. I won Go Fish two times. And I won Crazy Eights two times. Then I losed Old Maid. I won two games. I won all the games and then I losed Old Maid and Mommy won. And guess what? Whoever picked up the cards slowest won, and mommy was the slowest. Well, actually we were both the slowest so we both won.

Knock, knock. Who's there? Richard. Richard who? Richard I telled you a joke but it's really to Bridger but I forgot the word for whatever that dinosaurs called again. What is it called again? Oh, T-Rex. I really didn't forget. Sorry about that Bridger.

[Dad's Note: Titles shot down by Dad include: "I Went to my Scooby Doo Drill Team". I shot it down because she wrote one sentence about drill team. But she did show me all her dances tonight and I'm really sorry that she can't show you all on her blog. She's adorable.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Sami Lee!
I enjoy reading your blog sooo much! You make my day! I think it is so neat that you have your own library card. Reading good books is such a wonderful part of life. You have such a nice Mommy to play so many games with you. Good for you for winning so many games! That means you are smart and focused which are two good things to be! I hope your Daddy video taped you doing your drill team dances...I would love to see them next time I come to see you! Have a happy day! I love you sweet Princess! Grandma Lee