Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Loved Going to the Oktoberfest!

Sami and Griff at the Oktoberfest

I went to this tram today and it was really fun. That picture...that old man and that young lady...that's me and Griffin. I love how Griffin is looking because it cracks me up. It's funny when my leg is up and my other leg is down. Me and Griffin are holding hands; it's realy, really, really, really funny.

We goed to the Tram ride. It was really, really, really, really, really fun. We saw two little squirrels. I saw mountains and dandylions all around. There were horn players that I didn't really want to go and get my picture taken with because I was scared.



[Dad's Note: The kids and I went to the Oktoberfest at Snowbird today. The German food wasn't anywhere near as good as what you can get at Sigfried's downtown. But the kids participated in musical chairs and had fun trying the chicken dance.

At the top of the mountain (11,000 ft) it was quite a bit colder. There were some Alpine Horn players at the top. I tried to get Sami to get a picture taken with them. She was so cold that she just shutdown, even though I planned ahead and brought their jackets. But the scenery at the top was great. Just a tad early for fall colors. There was a little bit, but not enough. Samantha also got a cute face painting that she got a lot of comments on.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. The picture of you and Griffin is really cute. I also like the face painting. It was very nicely done.

It is fun to go and do things together as a family.

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of you and Griffin dancing! It is funny! I also love the picture of your face painting. what a pretty girl you are. Thank you for your blogs, Sami Lee. I love reading them.
I love you,
Grandma Lee