Saturday, September 23, 2006

Me and My Mom Cried Together

I had fun with Griffin today.  His shirt is on backward.  Actually, his shirt is inside out and backward.

Me and my Mom

My mom dropped me off at school and I was going in all by myself.  But I forgot where reading time was and then I thought it was down the stairs but it didn't look just like before.

Only my Mom knows where reading time is.  When we go we sit in the back just hanging out.

When I ran out I cried because I didn't know which way to go and my Mom was almost going.  I went outside as fast as I could and she was starting to drive away and it was scary.  Me and my mom cried together and it was kind of crazy at first, but my mom was crying with me because she was about to leave.  It was scary.  So scary.  If she leaved and I was too late, I would wait for reading time to be done.  But I still went to school.

No comments: