Monday, October 09, 2006

I Had Fun at Singing Time

Singing Sami with Leaves I went to school and I had singing time.  We singed songs.  I sang about pumpkins and witches and all kinds of goulish creatures, like black cats and ghosts and skeletons, too.  And clowns and witches, they all say boo!  We sang a pumpkin song.  One little, two little, three little pumpkins.  Sitting on a gate.  The first one said, "Oh my, it's getting late."  The second one said, "There's witches in the air."  The third one said, "But we don't care."  The fourth one said, "I'm ready for some fun."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sami,
You look so pretty sitting on the rock amidst all the pretty fall leaves. I loved your blog because in my mind I could hear you singing the song ...but you forgot to say "BOO!"
You sing so pretty Sami. I love to hear you sing. Well, have a very happy day. I love you and miss you.
Grandma Lee