Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Love School and Disneyland!

I went to school this day and I learned about the five sences.  It was fun.  The next day we learned about pumpkins and stuff and Halloween.  I went home and hanged up my backpack.  I always, always, always get presents, like penny and fish rocks.  Also, I give rocks and stuff to Brendan and Carson.

I went to Disneyland and it was really fun!  I saw Belle dancing with the Beast.  I saw Lion King, Little Mermaid and Urula but she was really, really big. Good thing she was plastic.  I was about to say "hi", but good thing I wasn't going to say "hi".

My favorite ride was Star Wars.  We getted to go in a pretend space ship and it was really, really fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sami! You and Griffin look so cute in your cool hats and shades! I'm so happy that you had a great time at Disneyland! And I'm glad you are safely back home. It's always fun to go on a trip but it is still fun to be back home and going to school again, huh. I love you my little Princess!
Grandma Lee

Heather said...

You do look adorable (like always) in this picture Sami! I'm glad you had a fun time at Disneyland.

Sami is the nicest little girl to her friends. She brings them special treasures like rocks and pennies every day. They gather around her after school and she passes them out. I think it's so nice!