Thursday, November 16, 2006

I Love Santa...and my brother

I love my Mom and Dad because they are so fun.  My Mom looks like an angel and my Dad looks like a prince.  And most of all my Mom looks like a Queen and my Dad looks like a King.  I look like the little princess and my brother looks like a prince.

I went to a Pony Party at Tyra's.  I loved her Pony Party and we were trying to trap the boys.  I loved it because it was so fun.  I wonder when I'm going to go to her house again someday.

I wonder what I'm going to get for Christmas and I love Tyra, too.  She looks like and angel on a star.  I want a teddy bear machine and it comes with fluff and eyes.  You make your own bear and their clothes.

Griffin: I want bear clothes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Sami, What did Santa Claus promise to bring you?

Just think, Christmas is less than four weeks away. By this time four weeks from now the presents will be opened and we can enjoy playing with our toys.