Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Love My Mom and Dad

I love life because it's perfect.  I had fun today.  I had so, so, so much fun today because I went to school and learned about Thanksgiving and all kinds of stuff.

I love my Mom 'cause she's the greatest Mom of my whole life and of the whole world.  I love my Dad because he tickles me a lot. I love my Dad because he types my blog.  I love my brother.  Sometimes I don't like it because he pulls my hair and stuff and he really bugs me and steps on me and steps on my face and stomps.  I hate it when he does that and I tell my Mom.

I'm going to go on a performance.  I love my next door neighbor because she teaches me  a lot of times and I like her.  She teaches me dance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a silly looking girl sticking out her tongue. I am certainly glad that you love your family.

Anonymous said...

I've really missed your blogs Sami Lee. I hope you do it again soon! ;Merry Christmas. I love you so much!
Granma Lee