Tuesday, January 29, 2013

RANDOM

Hey this is just a blog post of something RANDOM so here it goes...............


            Ummm... I will just name off a few of my favorite things. ( and maybe a few pics :) )
So my favorite sport is OF COURSE rock climbing!!!!!!

Actress: Nancy McKeon from Facts of Life!!!

Movie: um..... I guess Soul Surfer

Instruments: Guitar,violin, piano

Favorite song: Perfect Two <3

Thing to do: Talk ( obviously )

Class ( as of now ) : Mrs.Johnson 6th grade

Favorite 2 grades: 2nd and 5th

Favorite type of music: Country and Acoustic

Favorite type of  food: GERMAN!!!!!

Country I want to visit: Japan

Favorite 2 cousins: Jaylee and Spencer

Trouble at school: Nah ( unless I'm doing math ) ha-ha

BFF: Destiny

Teacher:Mrs. Larsen and Mrs. Orkiola

Thats is pretty much it for now thanks for reading!!!!!









2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the random blog posts! You have such fun thoughts. You are an amazing girl! I love you.

nana said...

That was a fun read! I love you my Princess Samantha.
I must be a robot...I cannot read the characters. :{