Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Week

So forget about posting daily. How about weekly? Ya I am going with weekly for sure. My past 2 weeks or so have been busy and sad and hilarious. All at the same time! So, First of the week my chicken Rex died overnight on February 21st from either bone infection or sickness. Her hip was dislocated and she was just miserable. I am pretty glad she died when she did. My family from South Dakota and New Hampshire was visiting and staying at my grandmas house. I love Kelly, Ginger, Sam ( yes he shares my name), Lottie and Bennett. They are so much fun and we visited every day from Saturday to Monday. Lottie is SO sweet and Bennett smiles so much. On Saturday I was at my cousins house playing Just Dance 4 I was laughing so hard at the dance moves and on one part I swung my remote and hit poor Benja and hit his head. He was crying for his dad and then I calmed him down and let him take his hand off his head and.... well it was definitely bleeding. He had a cut on his head that had blood gushing out of it. Gross. I got him ice and cleaned it up and he wanted a band-aid on it so bad because it was "comfy" so I put one on and he was COMPLETELY fine. So whatever. That was a weird day for me .... Today I went to the Noelle Pikus Pace thing at my school and she came and talked to us and while we were waiting me and my friends were talking and being our normal psycho selves and of course SOMETHING had to go wrong and of course it HAD to be me. My friend was messing around and then accidentally punched me in the face. FUN RIGHT? Haha it was fun anyways and that night made up for it because Noelle gave me a high five!! I have Olympian germs on my hand! Ha Ha tonight was awesome. My brother went to blue and gold banquet and my mom won GOLD for best soup! And silver for figure skating with my brother, Griff. I guess we all had a sad,happy,AND hilarious week. Post next week! :)

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Love the picture of Griff. And I love reading your posts!

Nana Slack said...

You sure did have an interesting week,Sami Lee! The lows to the highs! That is just how life is. Loved your post.