Sunday, March 23, 2014

Birthday Braces!

So this week is my 13th Birthday! On March 28th this Friday! Well I went to the orthodontist and Dr. Nance said that I need 3 teeth pulled and braces THIS week! SCARY! I am freaking out. So the options for dates were, March 28th ( My birthday), April 4th ( the day before we go to California, and April 18th ( really far away.) So those are my choices. My parents ARE NOT letting me do it the day before the trip because it would just be miserable. So here are the pros and cons of march 18th and April 18th. April 18th March 28th Pros Cons Pros Cons After Trip Far away Sooner Birthday Won't have braces in any disney pics. Before trip I WANT braces kinda Will have braces in Disney I THINK I WILL GET THEM ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 9:20 AM! I WILL BE BACK AT SCHOOL. WE ARE CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY ( THE EATING PART)

No comments: