Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Love Your New Clothes That You Bought For Me, Grandma Lee!

I played with my friends.  I goed to a PTA meeting at my next door neighbors.  Me and Kaylee played "baby" and they didn't let me sleep on the ground, because they're like "It's morning time!"  I was like, "I didn't even sleep.  Go back to bed right now.  It's not time to wake up!"

These boys had these little guns and I don't know why.  They were spraying water at us and then it finaly, finally dried.  It was crazy.

 Grandma Lee guess what?  I got some cute, cute clothes from you and they're awesome.  And I can't wait until I go to school for the school party tomorrow.

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting until my school time.  And guess what?  It was a long, long time before that.  I was a little baby and then I goed to pre-school and then to pre-school and now to Kindergarten and I'm going to have a party tomorrow!  I can't wait! 

I can't wait 'til it is because it's so exciting to have a school party.  I can't wait until they say "Hello, welcome to our new school."  Because I'm a new, new girl that hasn't been there for months.

Griffin says: I goed to Dawn's house and I played with Kaylee and she didn't let me have the baby doll.  I blowed the whistle in the house.  Can I talk about lady bugs?  I like lady bugs.  I saw a lady bug in the grass and it goed in the grass.  I like lady bugs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sami I'm so excited for you to start Kindergarten. You are great!!! You'll love school!! And the new clothes are so cute! Have a fun day at your school party. I love you.

Love,
Crystal

Anonymous said...

it is going to be fun to go to school. I can remember going to school when I was five but I cannot remember the first day. I remember that there were two old ladies that were the teachers at the Kindergarten that I attended in Denver Colorado.

You have a great time in school and I hope you learn a lot of things.

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty Sami! I'm so glad you like your new clothes. You will be the prettiest girl in Kindergarten. And you will just love it! It is so fun to learn and do new things! Have fun at your party.
I love you Sweetheart,
Grandma Lee

Anonymous said...

So Sami Lee, how was the first day of school? Was it a lot of fun?