Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Went Camping and Rided Behind a Bike

Tonight's comment to Bridger: I'm glad you posted on my blog today because I'm really happy that you got that dinosaur for your birthday.  I'm really, really glad that you got your cake and had fun with it.

We camped today and it was fun.  I had a bloody nose.  It's gone now.  I know Juan had one when he was in Grandma's house.  He was like walking around and I was like, "Ew, what do you have in your nose?"  I was like, "I'm never going to have a bloody nose."  But now I have one, too.

I wanted to eat dinner in our tent.  Not outside, but in our tent.  That would be relaxin'.  I played with my friend Jaylee.  She's my cousin and I love her so much that I could barely kiss her.  She just likes to play with me when she's not tired.

I went fishing and I didn't catch a fish.  [Dad: That's not true]  There was only a fish on my hook and it wasn't on there really good so it got away.  There was a fish on my pole and then it just went away.  It was pulling on my pole and then it just swam away.  It wasn't on there good.  But I caught a fish a different day.  We were going to eat the fish.

Griffin fell in the water and it was so cracky up.  It was cracking me up!  On the way home he was making funny faces and it made me crack up.  We had a little shake and I had a cookie dough one and it was really yummy.  Have you ever had a cookie dough one?

My Uncle Rich, his name's Rich but his other name is Rich-ard, I rided in a little thing on the back of his bike.  Now I'm reading a monkey book.  The little baby monkey is looking for food; like peaches and pancakes and pizza.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is quite a nice fish for not having caught one Sami. It sounds that you had a great camping trip.

Sami said...

I did have a great camping trip. I actually did catch one.

Anonymous said...

Alright I made Sami's blog! Wohoo!