Sunday, December 24, 2006

I Love Santa Claus!

Once upon a time, there was a lovely frog that was named Sarah. She had a family, but she lost it. She learned how to do everything herself, but only one day she heard a 'ribbit' and it was one of her friends and she said, "Can I live with you?"

Her friend said, "Yes. Why don't you have a family?"

"I don't know, I just lost them."

Her friend invited her into her house and she heard another 'ribbit' but it was just her dad coming home. One day she heard six 'ribbits' but it was just her mom and her brother and her sister AND her mom.


The end.



I wonder what I'm going to get for Christmas. I think I'm going to get a talking dolly-pony or a bear maker.


I think Santa is going to hide something under my pillow or right by my bed. I know Santa is fat and that he jokes and that he "ho ho hos". I know he lives in the North Pole and that he has a wife. I think his wife is really nice.


Merry Christmas everyone, I love you!

No comments: