Friday, December 22, 2006

I Love You Grandma and Bridger!

Sorry, Bridger and Grandma Lee. I forgot about my blog and I love you still. But, sometimes I have a hard time getting my blog on. I'm sorry I didn't blog.

I'm wondering what I'll get for Christmas.

Once upon a time there was this little bird that lost his family and he was only a little baby egg. He learned how to fly and he learned to hop and find food himself. One day he heard a "tweet tweet" but it was just a different bird; a woodpecker. One day he heard a bee, but it was just a yellowjack. One day he heard a "peck peck peck" on a tree or on a bush and then it was just a woodpecker on a tree or tree branch. Then he heard some flapping, but it was just a butterfly. Then all of the sudden he heard three tweets and it was his sister and his mom and dad.

I made up that story. Whew, that's a pretty long post, isn't it?

Oh, it was my Daddy's Birthday so here is a picture of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so glad you blogged Sami! I loved your story. You are a good story teller. I also loved the picture of you, Griffin and your Daddy! I still love you too my little Princess.
Grandma Lee