Friday, June 23, 2006

Bears are Scary and Deers are Nice


I went to the east canyon today and it was so fun. We saw a baby deer and a mommy deer and they were so cute. I didn't see the mommy deer but I saw the baby deer and it was looking for its mom.

Another day I'm going camping.

One time my mom was by a bear outside her tent. And outside her tent was one mama bear and a dada bear and its cubs. The bear was outside looking for a tent to look inside and it was pretty spooky to me. My mom was by a lake.

We came home and now I'm doing my thing. That's all.

[Dad's Note: We did go up a canyon for a picnic tonight, but it was called Settlement Canyon in Tooele, not East Canyon. She says East Canyon because her Grandma and Grandpa have a time-share up there that we go to every year.

The story about Sami's mom and the bear is not made up. We were in the Tetons camping with friends (before Sami was born) and a mama bear and her cubs (no papa bear) crossed Heather when she was standing by the lake.]

No comments: