Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Little Brother is Kinda Crazy, But I Love Him the Way He Is


First I want to say, I love Griffin and he played with me in the back yard. I love him, but he's kind of naughty. I love him with all my heart and he's my own little brother and nobody can take him from my sweet, sweet arms. And no one can take him from his brain and his heart. He's my little brother that I love. And I love to play outside with him, but sometimes I say no, but sometimes I say yes. But on Sunday I can't really go outside. But, when it's Monday and Tuesday and Wednesdays my Dad lets me eat (he always let me eat) but sometimes when he's taking care of me he doesn't feed me a lot because he only plays his guitar and he plays the piano.

[Dad's Note: Sometimes Sami tells stories, like the part about how I don't feed her a lot. We just finished eating dinner. Tonights post was actually one long, big, gigantic, run-on sentence. I forced the commmas and periods but still couldn't manage a new paragraph out of it. Sami is a cutie and she really does love her brother Griffin.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Sami Lee. Griffin is a nice little brother. He has great big smiles for you and loves to have you play with him. He looks up to you and loves you so much. You are such a nice big sister. I love you, too, Sami Lee!
Grandma Lee