Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Am The Dinosaur Boy

[Tonight Sami's friend Bridger is guest-blogging for Sami.]

This one is for the butterflies. Every single one. I love butterflies- even though they're kind of girly.


My name is Bridger. I am the dinosaur boy and I'm here with my crazy dadda. I was worried I would have to do Sami's blog girly-wirly, but mom said I don't have to do it girly-wirly when I talk to Sami's world. This is weird- everything is still pink. I thought it would turn green when I writed on it.

I was at the park today and I heard the ice cream man coming. I got a dollar and runned and runned and it never stopped, so I runned down the street and it finally stopped. I ran 825 far! I already had the shark ice cream before so I got a color one that pushes up.

[Bridger's little brother Weston chymes in] I like a move it, move it. I like a move it, move it. I like a move it, move it. I like a...MOVE IT!

[Dad's Note: Bridger acutally ended up running about half a mile after the ice cream truck. We were in a park and the truck was just passing by on a non-residential street. Bridger grabbed a dollar from his mom and took off faster than I've ever seen him run before. I chased after him and we both ran after the truck. When it finally stopped, the ice cream man said "At first I thought you two were just out for a run. Then I noticed he (Bridger) had no shoes on." He let Bridger choose anything on the menu and he gave me a bottle of water on the house.]

UPDATE: Yep. Still pink.

No comments: