Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm Going to Kindergarten


I went to get a new barbie. She's from Princess and the Pauper. She's a new doll from my next store neighbor. She's really pretty and has a pink dress. She's so cute and so pretty. I'm going to sleep with her tonight.

I know Bridger loves long necks and I know your favorite is a T-Rex, but I wanted to talk about Barbies.

I'm going to Kindergarten and my Grandma is going to send me a little message and her name is Grandma Lee Slack and she live far far away in Texas. you can't drive there because you'll run out of gas. It's farther than the desert. She's sending me a message on my first day of Kindergarten. It's going to be so, so fun. I can't wait. It's only a few days away.

I said to this girl, "I'm going to kindergarten"

And she said "You are? It's really fun here, did you know that?"

And I said "no."

Then she said "It's really cool here."

I said, "How fun is it?"

She said, "There's lots of books here and stuff."

I can't wait. I'm going to check the mailbox everday for the message that my Grandma Lee is going to give me in the mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i put something in the mail this morning on the way to work. The Post Office person said that it may be there Saturday but most definitely by Monday.

Anonymous said...

Oh the suspense. Sami I am excited to see what Grandma Slack sent you as you prepare for kindergarten. Hurry up and write a blog! :)

Good luck on your first day!

(A friend of Grandma and Grandpa Slack)