Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sister Chevalier is Nice - Fun and Nice - Fnice

I went on a little walk today and I getted to ride my scooter. I getted to play with my friend Destiny and I think you know her, but I'm not sure.

I played with Sister Chevalier today. I played playdough, read a book, tea and restaurant. I had so much fun today. She was learning Kindergarten roles for Kindergarten.

[Dad's Note: Sister Chevalier is a girl in our ward who was doing a study for her college class. She played with Sami for 4 1/2 hours today as part of that study!

She was surprised to find that Sami already knew how to ride her bike and commented that riding a bike is something that an 8 year old can do. She was also surprised to find out how tall Sami was and commented that 8 year olds are that tall.

Then Sami surmised, "Maybe I'm 8."

Sami made up the word "fnice" which is a combination of fun and nice.]

No comments: