Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Are you OK at the Hostipal?


I'm sorry Bridger that you threw up blood and that you stayed asleep. You're my best friend and I didn't know that was going to happen. I know you're my best friend. I've had so much fun with you.

Are you doing ok in the hostipal? Does your throat hurt? Are your tonsils out ok? Did they pinch your throat a little?

[Dad's Note: Bridger and his family have been having some bad luck lately. You can read all about it on Bridger's blog, www.thedinosaurboy.com.

I asked Sami if she wanted to post a picture of Bridger on her blog. She chose this one of Bridger and his Dad which was taken at the hospital last week when he got his tonsils out.]

1 comment:

Bridger said...

Sami, I am doing good but I can't eat real food any more. Did you know I poured blood out of my mouth?