Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm Talking to the Whole World


I love ponies and I know you don't like ponies because they're too girly for you.

You don't usually know what my aunt and uncle look like, but that's ok because they look kind of like something, but I don't know what it's called. They look like young people that love people. They're nice and I love them. I love them and my whole life and I like to love them.

We're watching the storm and I goed to a parade. I wanted you to come but you didn't come, but my aunts and uncles came. It was fun. I was marching in the parade and doing these drill team stuff.

Bye, bye whole world. Bye, bye friends. Bye, bye Jesus.

AND we saw a circle lightning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samantha,

What a cute picture. You look like you enjoyed marching in the parade. You are getting so big.

Bridger said...

Sami, I went to a parade too. I have a lot of cool toys. I seed you at the Wal-Mart!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sami,
You are looking so smart and so good in that parade. I'm proud of you. I heard that you didn't even complain and that you went the entire distance with a big smile on your face and struttin your stuff! I like your outfit too.
Good job! I love you,
Grandma Lee

Heather said...

You did so awesome in the parade Sami! I was so proud of you! I thought I would really have to help you along but I didn't have to at all. You did better than girls twice your age! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Sami you were smiling so big at the parade and we were so excited when we saw you! You are always so happy and funny. I love you and I love reading your blog.