Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Goed Camping and Fishing and I Loved Going to the Zoo


I goed to the zoo today with my friend and his name was Griffin. We had lots of fun and they had a dog named Ozzie. It was so fun that we goed to the zoo. They came to our house today and I forgot it was Sunday. Then we took a little nap. I was worried if they were here already because their church was long or short.

I saw you Bridger, at the zoo. I'll buy you a prince crown when I'm at the store again.

I caught my first fish and it was a dinosaur fish but it's really called a dino. I know it's not a dinorsaur but really a fish. I went camping a little later ago and I love going camping. I sleeped in my tent and then I goed home.

[Dad's Note: We went to the zoo on Saturday with our friend Griffin who's my age. They came to our house for dinner today, Sunday.

Camping was last weekend in the Uintah's with a bunch of friends. The fish she caught was actually called an Albino fish.]

1 comment:

Bridger said...

Sami, I seed you at the zoo too. Coulter was doing a race. Did you rip the guts out of the dino fish?