Monday, June 26, 2006

I Took a Picture of my Bleeding Foot


I went to a restaurant today. I ate inchalala. It was fun eating whatever those are called again and I got a bloody foot. A bloody pinky foot. My mom tripped over it and it's a hurt foot. It cut my skin. That was when my babysitter was here.

When I bonked into the wall, this skin was flyin' up. It was up. It broke off, look! Did you know my skin was up when I bonked into the wall? This part of the skin was up, it wasn't down, it was up! That's crazy, huh? It came apart.

Now it doesn't really hurt. When I was thinking about it, it hurt. But it feels like there's an ant crawling through my toe; my pinky toe. It kinda tickles. I'm trying to leave it alone, but it's just red. Whenever I go to sleep it's red. Did you know that? That's really crazy, huh?

I love Bridger, but this isn't all a love story. I just love Bridger and Bridger is my best friend, but Kat isn't. (gasp)

Bridger, I saw you at Macey's too, brother. (Ha, that's a joke!) I know you like dinosaurs so I want to tell a dinosaur joke.

Why did a T-Rex go to school? Because it was a great fan writing but it scribbled. (That's a silly joke, huh. It scribbled its letters! It writed a B like a C.)

[Dad's Note: Normally I would feel bad about posting a picture of a bloody toe (Sami insisted) when the opening sentence talks about eating "enchiladas" at a restaurant, but the restaurant we went to tonight was horrible. The food wasn't so bad, but the service was awful! At this point you're dying to know which restaurant you should no longer patronize...and I'm dying to tell!

La Frontera in Tooele! First and last time we'll ever go there.

We've been to the La Frontera in West Valley before and liked it. Amazing what a little service will do for your impression of a restaurant. Anyway, now I'm stilling my daughter's thunder.


Her toe injury didn't happen at the restaurant, but at home while she was being babysat.]

5 comments:

Bridger said...

That looks like it hurts! I used to have a split toe but it got better. But my mommy put a bandaid on it. Then I got two split toes and they were these. I love to eat cartillas at that restaurant. I love you!

Bridger said...

Sami, on Jurassic Park, there is a guy that says uh-uh-uh, uh-uh-uh.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your hurt toe Sami. I know how bad those little toes can hurt because I broke my little toe about a month ago and it is still red and hurts if I put shoes on. Hope your toe heals quickly. I love you! Grandma Lee

Anonymous said...

Sami- When I was little I went hiking and wore shoes that were too little for me. When I got home all my toenails turned black and fell off. Then when they were starting to grow back, I was walking past the couch in my bare feet and caught a couple of my new toenails on the bottom of the couch and ripped them out again.

Oh, and maybe you could ask Tyra's dad to see his toenail collection!

Clint

Sami said...

That's wierd. Clint I never want to see toenails because I hate toenails. I hate them because they look so disgusting and they're ugly!