Sunday, June 11, 2006

Motorcycle Tricks


I had fun at that motorcycle place and you have to go out of Tooele. I goed there with my family. Then I put a wood deep in my finger.

We goed to those motorcycles that went up these slides and did tricks on the dirt, and then we goed to the race. We rode on a truck and it taked us to a race.

My mom was trying to get the wood out and it hurt.

[Dad's Note: The motorcycle place she refers to is the new Miller Motorsports Park just outside of Tooele at Desert Peak. The wood that was deep in her finger was a tiny sliver. Her mom forced Sami to let her get it out today since it was starting to fester. The truck that took us to a race was a "people mover" that towed trailers that you could sit in to get to the different stadium locations.]

No comments: