Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Me and Destiny are Polly Pockets

Me and Destiny played princess and we played and we listened to Princess and the pauper. I love her and I love to play with her. We played Barbies together and then we played Polly Pocket. I love to play Polly Pocket with Destiny and Jaylee.

Polly Pockets are dollies. You might lose them because they're so small that you couldn't see them. But, if you drop them on the grass, you could see them. But if you can't find them, they might be lost because your brother took them.

Me and Destiny painted our nails together. Then she had to leave in a minute. Then she left. Then I played with Logan, Miles and Kat. You could call her kitten, I mean Katiana, or Kat. Kat-teee-ana, Kat!

That's all I want to say.

[Dad's Note: Destiny is Sami's friend from Primary. Jaylee is Sami's cousin mentioned in a previous post. Kat is an older friend (7) that live a couple houses down. Polly Pockets, as I learned for the first time tonight, are little plastic dolls.]

2 comments:

Bridger said...

I love you Sami! I have nothing to say about princesses. I was wondering if you liked dinosaurs or not. Polly Pockets are kind of girly-wirly. But you're a girl, so that's ok. We should hunt for geodes again! Maybe we can look for real dinosaur bones too. I really like to play with you and even Preslie, ok Sami?

Heather said...

Sami you are such a sweetie! I am having a great time reading your blog. Daddy does such a good job writing exactly what you say. I am so proud of you! You are such a good big sister to Griffin. We all love you and we are so happy you are in our family! I can't wait to read more on your blog!