Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sami Lee Slack's Poster - Exercise

I love to listen to music. I listen to music for now on. I'm listening to music already, but now it's over, but it's starting again.

I had a wonderful time at girls team drill team. I love it. It's fun and we're having a parade. I practice stuff at drill team. We move our arms up and down and it's like exercise.

I love birds. I got a bird stamp today, I mean a rooster stamp. I got it from drill team girl team.

Because I didn't blog because I slept for a little bit and I didn't want to blog. That's all I want to say.

[Dad's Note: "Poster" = post, as in blog post.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sami, that is great that your in a drill team. When are you going to be in a parade. I'd love to come and see it! That sounds like a lot of fun! Keep having fun and keep being wonderful and cute like you are!! I love you!

Your favorite Aunt, Crystal

Sami said...

It's on the 4th of July in Tooele. I hope everybody comes, even Crystal. What does even mean?

[After an explantion on what "even" means.]

I hope everybody comes, especially Crystal.