Sunday, June 25, 2006

I Went to Grandma's and it was So Fun

I went to Grandma's house and we were having a party. I had a fun day last day. I love to go to my Grandma's. No kids came.

My nails are growing and now I got an owie on my thumb. My right thumb isn't growing so I bited it off. But the nail was sticking up, so I bited it and it hurt.

I know how to spell no. N-O, no. That's short. I saw someone draw "no", so I was just like, N-O, no. Oh, I got it! So I just shouted it out loud in my heart.

P.S. I have a joke.

Knock, knock. Who's there? Mr. Keys. Mr. Keys who? I have sliver keys!

Bridger, that was a joke!

[Dad's Note: "last day" = yesterday, which makes perfect sense. I don't know why we all don't say last day. We say last week, not yesterweek.]

2 comments:

Bridger said...

Hah! That's a very funny joke. I got one: a dimetrodon went to the game because he was a big "fan"!

Bridger said...

Knock knock. Who's there? Dino. Dino who? Dino-myte!! Sami, do you like that joke? I saw you at Maceys!