Friday, June 16, 2006

My Big Girl Haircut


We went to see these creature fish and so you had to dive under water with a diving glass. You can't really see me.

Now, I'm home making my blog and I like to make my blog with my Dad. And daddy always plays his computer everyday. I love when he does stuff that I love him to do. I love him and he's the best dad I ever had and I don't ever want to trade him for any other dad.

Oh, and we got some dinner.

P.S. (What does PS mean?) I love to do stuff with my mom and my brother. I was just going to sneeze, so write "Ah-chew" Ah-chew starts with "A".

Oh, I played outside. Then we did this. I like to chew on my bracelet because I want it to be pretty. It's getting really old. Oh, "oh" starts with "o".

My hair is too short because my mom cut it this short. And I love to put my bracelet on and I didn't want a haircut today, but my mom said she wanted a haircut for me today. My mom and dad say it looks pretty and cute.

[Dad's Note: The "creature place" was a place out in Grantsville called SeaBase. They have tropical fish in it and it's a place to scuba dive and snorkel. We were out for a drive tonight and I wanted to see where it was, so we drove by it. It was actually closed and I doubt Sami would be able to see anything even if it wasn't closed. So the first paragraph is just one of her stories.

Another story that she told was about how she "didn't want a haircut," because she actually did want a haircut. She does think it's too short, however, and that's the truth! I love it though.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your big girl haircut, Sami Lee. And you are becoming a good speller...knowing what letter words start with is the first big step. I'm proud of you!
Love,
Grandma Lee