Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Toy Lizard

I love to play with my toy lizard and I love to put it on my knee. I love to swing it around with it's tail, and stretch it's head out. It can stretch out, just like Bridger's dinosaur stretchy. you can make it do whatever you want it to do.


It CAN'T do whatever I want it to, it can just do whatever I WANT it to.

I can put it on the ground and get it wet and then it sticks. If it gets dirty it won't stick anymore. And I love to love it because it's my favorite toy, because Griffin took it before. I love to play with it with my dolls and I love to play with it in my doll house. I love to jiggle it around and smoosh it in my hand so Griffin can't see it. I love to pretend it's a yo-yo; a lizard yo-yo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sami Lee. I know how good your lizard sticks when it is wet because there is a pretty green frog (made like your lizard) hanging from the front part of it's body (back legs dangling in the air) way up high on the vaulted ceiling of the nursery room in our Primary. Every Sunday the little nursery children look up and check to see if it is still there. It has been there for two months! I love you. Have a happy day!